The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education for the All India Secondary School and All India Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations. As such it follows the syllabus laid down by the Board from time to time. Within the frame work of these courses the school aims at the development of the children’s individualities through a balanced program of physica, mental, emotional and spiritual growth at all stages.It tries to do it by:
- Promoting an understanding and appreciation of our cultural heritage while simultaneously stimulating desirable change in our traditional cultural pattern.
- Mooulding the students after the image of the citizen as visualised in the Constitution of india.
- Relating learning to Work Education and the socio-economic situation of the country, besids giving a corpus of information and its understanding and application.
- Encouraging rationalism and scientific attitude.
- Emphasising the qualities of simplicity, integrity, tolerance and cooporation in all aspects of life. These objectives are achieved through well designed-scholastic and non-scholastic programmes.